Skip to main content

Time to Emerge--come out into view

My sister-friends (and others), welcome to Springtime. It is the twenty-second day of the third month in the year R&R(ReCover&ReStore). Today, the spirit of God reminded me that many beautiful things will Emerge, have emerged, from the fire. The end result of the fire will be an amazing truth that cannot be denied. The fiery trials...there are many, but to each his own. My fiery trial is not for you and yours is not for me. God has chosen us all for a unique and divine purpose. He must get a return on the investment He made in us. He invested so much love, talent, power, anointing in us...and His purpose for our lives must be, WILL be fulfilled. Through many dangers and Snares, through mountains high and valleys low, through increase and lack, God is determined that the best of me, the best of you will emerge. Our best self will come out of all of this "stuff of life". This journey is not without purpose. The fire has come, has gone and will come again. But each fire brings a new result...a greater you, a better you, a wiser you. I ask the question....Aren't I what I am going to be...God said no. Aren't I doing what you want me to do...God said, you have no idea what I see for you...what I have prepared you for and prepared for you. Some of the fire, we walked into on our own, some of the fire we accidentally ended up in, some of the fire was not our fault, some of the fire was ignited in error, but all of the fire...God allowed for our ultimate Emergence. We are daily, constantly, minute by minute emerging into that awesome women God has been seeking. We are emerging from the fiery trials of this life, each season on this journey enables yet another dimension of my "ultimate self" to emerge.

My sister, don't fight the flames, surrender to them. Don't turn back, go through, God is responsible for ensuring that your will emerge, big, better, stronger.

I thought the "stuff of life" would take me out. But I am emerging. I feel myself coming up, coming into my own, finding my way, finding my voice. Finding the Me that God has reserved and preserved...even in the midst of the fire. Emerge, you will, I will, we will… better... than we were just yesterday. Emerge, you will, I will, we will.. stronger than before. Emerge my sister, leave all the pain and hurt in the fire. Emerge, my sister, without the tears of yesterday. Emerge my sister, with a mind to press and a heart to forgive. Emerge my sister... Emerge... just like the butterfly from the cocoon. Emerge my sister...we have work to do. The better you is coming up out of the fire, out of the ashes, out of the grave clothes. Emerge my sister with a renewed mind and a new song.

It is the year R&R you will reCover...You will ReStore....He will ReCover...He will ReStore. He is there waiting for you with outstretched hands, anticipating your new day. The day you emerge. Today sister emerge. We have work to do.

Epiphany of a CERTAIN Woman
2011

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2017 - Epiphany & Authenticity

Part- 1, Page 6, Chapter 2017 - Embracing M.E. (My Eve-Olution)!  We have a brand new scene in 2017. Navigating through the various landscapes, habitations, atmospheric pressures have all revealed for me a clear view of my authentic self.  Looking in the mirror and actually seeing, speaking my truth and actually hearing it, in the most raw form and not offering apologies for that truth.  Arriving at this place required me to leave skin, blood and sweat as a sacrifice on the altar that resulted in a life altered, scene changed, re-arranged and now sustained. Today, there is gratitude, on this day, when the world recognizes and acknowledges the manifestation of my soul's lover, I too appreciate my own epiphany, when I discovered the incredible power within, I chose and will continue to choose, from this day forth to use it to the fullest.  I am now living in that free place, liberated and substantiated,  making every decision and reflecting on every area of this journey with clarity

WOMAN ON FIRE

Greetings My Sisters, Blessed are you, WOMAN ON FIRE....it is the sixteenth day of the first month in the year of FULLNESS AND GLORY. If you haven't heard it yet, let me tell you my sister....you are HOT. You my sister, if you have been keeping up this week....you have been ignited, I'm sure. Or, you are at least "HOT". I know for sure that you are "A WOMAN ON FIRE". You are seeking excellence, you are passionate about your purpose, your family and getting to the place of FULLNESS and GLORY that God desires. You should take a moment to look at yourself in the mirror and confirm, that you are "A WOMAN ON FIRE", yes, you are HOT. Moving along, igniting others along the way. Though sometimes the flame may get a little dim, still, the heat is not extracted....FIRE is STILL Hot.... and even if you feel like the flame is out....remember if you have ashes.....They can be ignited again, just add a little KINDLING...and get stirred up again. As t

Relections of the Son

My sister, friend, it is a beautiful day. It is the tenth day of the fifth month in the year R&R(reCover&ReStore). Today, I want you to be encouraged in the fact that you were made in the image of God.. you are a reflection of Him. You are the epitome of greatness and goodness, if you allow the relection to shine. You are more then your human mind can imagine. You are one of God's greatest creations. He brought you forth with a purpose in mind. Today sis, reflect on the goodness and mercy and grace of your father. Reflect on where you are and where you could be, where you deserve to be had it not been for the shed blood. The prioritized purpose of God to give you life, and a more abundant life. It is not time to regret...now is the time to reflect...react and run. Today is your salvation even closer than when you first believed. Reflections of the Sun, bring warmth to my face. Reflections of the son gives me hope and makes me smile. When down, I relfect on