Skip to main content

Let's Sing and do the Rain Dance

My friends, my sisters, the rain drops are falling. I am excited on this twenty-second day of the seventh month in the year R&R(ReCover&ReStore). I did not realize the process would be as it is. I did not get the email that I would have to get to my destination by way of the wilderness. Nobody told me I had been signed up for that excursion thru the desert. Well, thanks be unto God who causes us to triumph.

I am grateful that despite what it looks like now, I can see myself, singing in the rain. I am reminded of my days of childhood, before I was concerned about my hair-do, the cooling rain would come at the end of a long, hot day. I would not look for an umbrella, I would just go out and dance and sing as the rain fell. I would lift of my head towards the sky, open my mouth and try to drink the rain. It was so refreshing. The rain always made everything better. The grass would wake up and sing in the rain. The worms would come out and sing in the rain. The birds would sing in thanksgiving. The flowers that were leaning and dry would come to life and sing in the rain.

Today, no matter where you are in your life journey my sister, I say to you...if the rain has not fallen on you yet, imagine it, know that it is coming and begin to sing, and dance and praise as if it is already here. I'm told that the Indians have a tradition of doing a dance to bring on the rain. I guess if we began to send up praise, and dance, and song...the blessings (rain) would come down. My sister, it is time to sing, even if the rain has not yet arrived, sing because you know it is coming. I know it is coming, I actually feel the raindrops falling on my head and that alone gives me a reason to SING.

54:1 “Sing, O barren one, who did not bear; break forth into singing and cry aloud, you who have not been in labor!

Epiphany of a CERTAIN Woman
2011

Comments

Charmaine said…
Isaiah 54:1: my favorite verse in the Bible "for more are the children of the desolate than the children of the married wife, saith the Lord." As a woman who has never conceived nor bore a child, this scripture has been my calm when the tears fell. I love the idea of praising for the rain to come down. Absolutely, we should continue to praise Him while we wait and when we receive we should give thanks and praise perpetually. It is good to serve The Lord. Though some lands are dry, we should always know that God never forsakes the righteous. Amen.

Popular posts from this blog

2017 - Epiphany & Authenticity

Part- 1, Page 6, Chapter 2017 - Embracing M.E. (My Eve-Olution)!  We have a brand new scene in 2017. Navigating through the various landscapes, habitations, atmospheric pressures have all revealed for me a clear view of my authentic self.  Looking in the mirror and actually seeing, speaking my truth and actually hearing it, in the most raw form and not offering apologies for that truth.  Arriving at this place required me to leave skin, blood and sweat as a sacrifice on the altar that resulted in a life altered, scene changed, re-arranged and now sustained. Today, there is gratitude, on this day, when the world recognizes and acknowledges the manifestation of my soul's lover, I too appreciate my own epiphany, when I discovered the incredible power within, I chose and will continue to choose, from this day forth to use it to the fullest.  I am now living in that free place, liberated and substantiated,  making every decision and reflecting on every area of this journey with clarity

WOMAN ON FIRE

Greetings My Sisters, Blessed are you, WOMAN ON FIRE....it is the sixteenth day of the first month in the year of FULLNESS AND GLORY. If you haven't heard it yet, let me tell you my sister....you are HOT. You my sister, if you have been keeping up this week....you have been ignited, I'm sure. Or, you are at least "HOT". I know for sure that you are "A WOMAN ON FIRE". You are seeking excellence, you are passionate about your purpose, your family and getting to the place of FULLNESS and GLORY that God desires. You should take a moment to look at yourself in the mirror and confirm, that you are "A WOMAN ON FIRE", yes, you are HOT. Moving along, igniting others along the way. Though sometimes the flame may get a little dim, still, the heat is not extracted....FIRE is STILL Hot.... and even if you feel like the flame is out....remember if you have ashes.....They can be ignited again, just add a little KINDLING...and get stirred up again. As t

Relections of the Son

My sister, friend, it is a beautiful day. It is the tenth day of the fifth month in the year R&R(reCover&ReStore). Today, I want you to be encouraged in the fact that you were made in the image of God.. you are a reflection of Him. You are the epitome of greatness and goodness, if you allow the relection to shine. You are more then your human mind can imagine. You are one of God's greatest creations. He brought you forth with a purpose in mind. Today sis, reflect on the goodness and mercy and grace of your father. Reflect on where you are and where you could be, where you deserve to be had it not been for the shed blood. The prioritized purpose of God to give you life, and a more abundant life. It is not time to regret...now is the time to reflect...react and run. Today is your salvation even closer than when you first believed. Reflections of the Sun, bring warmth to my face. Reflections of the son gives me hope and makes me smile. When down, I relfect on