Skip to main content

WIT-What is That

My friends, sister, and other readers, it is the eighteenth day of the eleventh month in the year 2011.  I am so, so blessed.  As we close the seven entry series on that three letter word, WIT, with many revelations, I would like to remind you to rejoice because WIT-Weeping is Temporary.  I wanted to remind you that the days and challenges and trials that may have come your way and caused tears to flow from your eyes...WIT-Weeping Is Temporary.  I wanted you to know that you do not have to be concerned about that person who broke your heart, the one who misused and abused you.  WIT-Weeping Is Temporary.  I want you to know that better days are in front of you and you do not have to fret because WIT-Weeping Is Temporary.  When you remember the promises and the fact that God loves you no matter what.  When you trust and believe in the promises that have been given to you, I want you to know that WIT-Weeping Is Temporary.  As you journey, there will be days and nights, each will pass, becoming the previous.  Weeping may last all night, for a few nights, but trust and believe, WIT-Weeping Is Temporary.  Soon you will emerge from the rivers that you have cried, you will wipe your eyes as the sun"Son" shines in.  You will look up and see the light, you will realize that you are destined for greatness and that you are loved beyond your wildest dreams and you will know, that the words I share with you today are true.  WIT-Weeping is Temporary.  Don't extend it, don't let it linger too long, but each time you weep, know that it is just relief for that moment's challenge, you must get up and MOVE from there because it is not your ultimate destination.  WIT-Weeping Is Temporary, don't let it overstay it's welcome.

Epiphany of a CERTAIN Woman
2011

Popular posts from this blog

2017 - Epiphany & Authenticity

Part- 1, Page 6, Chapter 2017 - Embracing M.E. (My Eve-Olution)!  We have a brand new scene in 2017. Navigating through the various landscapes, habitations, atmospheric pressures have all revealed for me a clear view of my authentic self.  Looking in the mirror and actually seeing, speaking my truth and actually hearing it, in the most raw form and not offering apologies for that truth.  Arriving at this place required me to leave skin, blood and sweat as a sacrifice on the altar that resulted in a life altered, scene changed, re-arranged and now sustained. Today, there is gratitude, on this day, when the world recognizes and acknowledges the manifestation of my soul's lover, I too appreciate my own epiphany, when I discovered the incredible power within, I chose and will continue to choose, from this day forth to use it to the fullest.  I am now living in that free place, liberated and substantiated,  making every decision and reflecting on every area of this journey with clarity

Relections of the Son

My sister, friend, it is a beautiful day. It is the tenth day of the fifth month in the year R&R(reCover&ReStore). Today, I want you to be encouraged in the fact that you were made in the image of God.. you are a reflection of Him. You are the epitome of greatness and goodness, if you allow the relection to shine. You are more then your human mind can imagine. You are one of God's greatest creations. He brought you forth with a purpose in mind. Today sis, reflect on the goodness and mercy and grace of your father. Reflect on where you are and where you could be, where you deserve to be had it not been for the shed blood. The prioritized purpose of God to give you life, and a more abundant life. It is not time to regret...now is the time to reflect...react and run. Today is your salvation even closer than when you first believed. Reflections of the Sun, bring warmth to my face. Reflections of the son gives me hope and makes me smile. When down, I relfect on

WOMAN ON FIRE

Greetings My Sisters, Blessed are you, WOMAN ON FIRE....it is the sixteenth day of the first month in the year of FULLNESS AND GLORY. If you haven't heard it yet, let me tell you my sister....you are HOT. You my sister, if you have been keeping up this week....you have been ignited, I'm sure. Or, you are at least "HOT". I know for sure that you are "A WOMAN ON FIRE". You are seeking excellence, you are passionate about your purpose, your family and getting to the place of FULLNESS and GLORY that God desires. You should take a moment to look at yourself in the mirror and confirm, that you are "A WOMAN ON FIRE", yes, you are HOT. Moving along, igniting others along the way. Though sometimes the flame may get a little dim, still, the heat is not extracted....FIRE is STILL Hot.... and even if you feel like the flame is out....remember if you have ashes.....They can be ignited again, just add a little KINDLING...and get stirred up again. As t