Skip to main content

On your Mark-forget the past and press

Good day greetings to you. It is the third day in the twelfth month in the year 2010. A blessed day indeed...moments to reflect and determine if you are on your mark, if not, are your preparing to get on your mark. Did you forget where your mark is? Are you on someone else's mark. you cannot have a successful finish if you do not have a proper start. I would like to give you this word of encouragement today. Even if you are not on your mark, even if you started and feel like you fell of the race some time ago, there is still hope. This is a marathon not a sprint. It will take a lifetime for you to finish this race. But you can't finish if you don't start. Please don't worry about the past (Phillipians 3:14), live in the present and strive for the bright future. I will give you for your meditation today...forget those things that are behind...and Press. Press to find your mark, presss to prepare yourself for what the race will entail and press to get on your mark. Great things await you, but they cannot find you if you are out of place. Your know where you are...God knows where you are. Just like He asked Adam when He sought him in the Garden, Where art thou Adam..., God is saying to you...where are you. He knows where you are but you need to know. Either you are there or you're not. No matter where you are, acknowledge your place, accept it, imagine your course and determine to move to your rightful position for promise...on your mark.

Epiphany of a CERTAIN Woman
2010

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2017 - Epiphany & Authenticity

Part- 1, Page 6, Chapter 2017 - Embracing M.E. (My Eve-Olution)!  We have a brand new scene in 2017. Navigating through the various landscapes, habitations, atmospheric pressures have all revealed for me a clear view of my authentic self.  Looking in the mirror and actually seeing, speaking my truth and actually hearing it, in the most raw form and not offering apologies for that truth.  Arriving at this place required me to leave skin, blood and sweat as a sacrifice on the altar that resulted in a life altered, scene changed, re-arranged and now sustained. Today, there is gratitude, on this day, when the world recognizes and acknowledges the manifestation of my soul's lover, I too appreciate my own epiphany, when I discovered the incredible power within, I chose and will continue to choose, from this day forth to use it to the fullest.  I am now living in that free place, liberated and substantiated,  making every decision and reflecting on every area of this journey with clarity

WOMAN ON FIRE

Greetings My Sisters, Blessed are you, WOMAN ON FIRE....it is the sixteenth day of the first month in the year of FULLNESS AND GLORY. If you haven't heard it yet, let me tell you my sister....you are HOT. You my sister, if you have been keeping up this week....you have been ignited, I'm sure. Or, you are at least "HOT". I know for sure that you are "A WOMAN ON FIRE". You are seeking excellence, you are passionate about your purpose, your family and getting to the place of FULLNESS and GLORY that God desires. You should take a moment to look at yourself in the mirror and confirm, that you are "A WOMAN ON FIRE", yes, you are HOT. Moving along, igniting others along the way. Though sometimes the flame may get a little dim, still, the heat is not extracted....FIRE is STILL Hot.... and even if you feel like the flame is out....remember if you have ashes.....They can be ignited again, just add a little KINDLING...and get stirred up again. As t

Relections of the Son

My sister, friend, it is a beautiful day. It is the tenth day of the fifth month in the year R&R(reCover&ReStore). Today, I want you to be encouraged in the fact that you were made in the image of God.. you are a reflection of Him. You are the epitome of greatness and goodness, if you allow the relection to shine. You are more then your human mind can imagine. You are one of God's greatest creations. He brought you forth with a purpose in mind. Today sis, reflect on the goodness and mercy and grace of your father. Reflect on where you are and where you could be, where you deserve to be had it not been for the shed blood. The prioritized purpose of God to give you life, and a more abundant life. It is not time to regret...now is the time to reflect...react and run. Today is your salvation even closer than when you first believed. Reflections of the Sun, bring warmth to my face. Reflections of the son gives me hope and makes me smile. When down, I relfect on