Skip to main content

A Good Thing -- for the Hungry

Greetings to my sisters, friends and foes, how blessed we are to be in health and strength.  It is the twenty-sixth day of the eighth month in the year R&R(ReCover&ReStore).  A Good Thing, is still ringing in my spirit.  I continue to appreciate the goodness of God towards me.  While reading in the Gospel of Luke, Mary reminds us of the mercy and grace of God.  She confirms his goodness as she declares that He filled the hungry with Good Things...(Luke 1:53).  The Beatitudes remind us that if we hunger and thirst after righteousness, we shall be filled.  It is A Good Thing to be filled, to be satisfied, content, not wanting.  I was hungry, blind, and lost, it is A Good Thing to be filled, seeing and found.  Sometimes in the midst of adversity, we can forget about the Good Things in our lives.  We can get distracted and spend so much time and attention on  those few difficulties we are faced with.  But, today I admonish you my sister, continue to expect A Good Thing, be A Good Thing, share A Good Thing and recognize that you are promised that no Good Thing will be held from you if you walk up rightly before your father.

Be blessed my sister-friend and enjoy your Good Things.
Epiphany of a CERTAIN Woman
2011

Popular posts from this blog

2017 - Epiphany & Authenticity

Part- 1, Page 6, Chapter 2017 - Embracing M.E. (My Eve-Olution)!  We have a brand new scene in 2017. Navigating through the various landscapes, habitations, atmospheric pressures have all revealed for me a clear view of my authentic self.  Looking in the mirror and actually seeing, speaking my truth and actually hearing it, in the most raw form and not offering apologies for that truth.  Arriving at this place required me to leave skin, blood and sweat as a sacrifice on the altar that resulted in a life altered, scene changed, re-arranged and now sustained. Today, there is gratitude, on this day, when the world recognizes and acknowledges the manifestation of my soul's lover, I too appreciate my own epiphany, when I discovered the incredible power within, I chose and will continue to choose, from this day forth to use it to the fullest.  I am now living in that free place, liberated and substantiated,  making every decision and reflecting on every area of this journey with clarity

WOMAN ON FIRE

Greetings My Sisters, Blessed are you, WOMAN ON FIRE....it is the sixteenth day of the first month in the year of FULLNESS AND GLORY. If you haven't heard it yet, let me tell you my sister....you are HOT. You my sister, if you have been keeping up this week....you have been ignited, I'm sure. Or, you are at least "HOT". I know for sure that you are "A WOMAN ON FIRE". You are seeking excellence, you are passionate about your purpose, your family and getting to the place of FULLNESS and GLORY that God desires. You should take a moment to look at yourself in the mirror and confirm, that you are "A WOMAN ON FIRE", yes, you are HOT. Moving along, igniting others along the way. Though sometimes the flame may get a little dim, still, the heat is not extracted....FIRE is STILL Hot.... and even if you feel like the flame is out....remember if you have ashes.....They can be ignited again, just add a little KINDLING...and get stirred up again. As t

Here's Looking at YOU...

Part 5, Page 24, Chapter 2017 peering outside of myself and looking at you.  Fierce sister, tenacious survivor, walking softly but carrying a big stick.  Carving out your course, your way...choosing to do what you do with your signature on it.  You know who you are and you embrace that knowledge.  You move with ease from one season to the other without missing a beat.  You make it look so easy, smooth operator, embrace that space.  Looking at you inspires me to continue, I see you gently making waves, changing the scene so discreetly many don't even notice.  By the power vested in you, you are making a difference bigger than yourself, larger than your issues that will impact generations yet to be born.  I see you because I am you and we are much, much better together.  Here's looking at you and moving on to do greater ...#WRGS!